As HR consultants, we provide a full complement of human resource services to businesses everywhere. We are consistently conscious of providing the best support for each of our clients, while assisting with some of the more complex and critical matters to build and sustain your workforce. Hanna Resource Group was founded by Lyle Hanna in Lexington, Kentucky in 2007. With a 35-year broad corporate and not-for-profit background. HRG has recognized the critical need for human resource services from HR consultants who are up-to-date on practices, trends, regulations and legal requirements to maintain compliance with labor laws. Additionally, Hanna Resource Group assists companies with HR Outsourcing, HR Assessments, Compensation, Recruiting, Training, and much more.
For many companies, hiring an HR consultant at Hanna Resource Group provides them with the full range of services necessary to manage all human resource matters. When you work with one of our HR Consultants, you have access to a team of HR experts. Today’s business environment requires efficiencies that often can be best achieved through outsourcing a portion or all of your HR needs. By working with an HRG HR Consultant your organization will have:
- Access to a team of HR consultants and professionals with a variety of areas of expertise
- Assurance that your organization is in compliant and abreast the ever-changing HR legal requirements
- Access to the hot and new HR practices that organizations similar to yours are employing
- A dedicated HR consultant to be the face of a function or all of your HR
- Guidance on how to handle HR challenges and pain-points
- And much more…
There are a number of additional services that HRG’s HR Consultants can provide to your organization including:
- Performance Management – Employees are a vital part of running your organization our HR consultants can assist employees by clarifying their responsibilities, creating a program of monitoring and incentivizing success, create a calendar for job reviews and assist with mitigating risk regarding performance-related terminations.
- Conflict Resolution and Investigations – Addressing HR conflict can be a stressor for many managers and HR professionals. Our HR consultants are trained to work through challenging personnel problems and bring that objective perspective to the management of these matters.
- Career Transition and Outplacement – If your organization were to face the need for downsizing, our HR consultants can provide assistance to your employees for that next step.
- Succession Planning – Every organization needs to plan for succession by continuously identifying and developing employees to fill key roles when needed. Our HR consultants can advise craft a plan that fits your organization and its unique goals.
- Training and Development – Training is key for employees to perform at their highest potential. At Hanna Resource Group, we have HR consultants who have the skills to train and support employees with on-going learning.
- Strategic Planning – If a business doesn’t plan for the future, it risks its future. Our HR consultants are experts in leading a planning process that will be your organization’s roadmap to a successful future.
- Executive Coaching – From time to time, a member of an organization’s executive team would benefit from one-on-one coaching in specific areas that have room for improvement. Our HR consultant services are adept at working in this arena.
- Employee Engagement – As an employer, you want to ensure your employees are motivated to do the best job possible and to take a more expansive interest in your organization. Our HR consultants are experts studying, understanding, and making recommendations – motivated in particular by Lyle Hanna’s founding of Best Places to Work in Kentucky.
Contact Hanna Resource Group today by calling 859-514-7724 and we will begin the conversation on how we can assist in building an HR program for your organization. We know that you are serious about your organization’s goals and we would love to help you reach them!