As companies go about the copious necessary functions of managing their business, one of the most important, but often overlooked, functions is to execute a performance management process that is deliberate, strategic and manageable. From the smallest of companies to the largest, performance management is often continues to fall on the to-do list. Clearly, the recruitment, hiring and onboarding function for your organization is vital to the health and future of your organization, but these functions, unless accompanied with an effective performance management plan, can leave employees on autopilot. Without performance management, you are operating without clear knowledge of how your employees are performing – and your employees are lacking the solid feedback they need for development.
At Hanna Resource Group (HRG), founded in Lexington, Kentucky by Lyle Hanna in 2007, we are a human resources consulting group that has a tremendous depth of experience working with companies of all sizes to structure their approach to managing human resources. HRG brings 35+ years of background working in both the corporate and not-for-profit world and has assembled a team of professionals with skills second-to-none.
HRG can help you design a modern ongoing feedback performance management system through an online system or a more formal standardized scoring performance management system. Whatever your organization is looking for, we can help craft a performance management solution that helps your organization achieve its unique goals. We will work with your organization to align performance management with your goals and objectives to ensure employees are engaged and pulling your organization in the right direction. As in many things, success is more achievable when we know where we want to go and employees develop more allegiance when they understand the road map.
When Hanna Resource Group works with your organization to develop a performance management plan, your program will:
- Give your employees clear guidance on job responsibilities, duties and expectations
- Monitor, evaluate and reward performance success
- Create a manageable timeline for evaluations and performance management conversations with employees
- Facilitate documentation and clear communication with your employees
- Encourage communication between employees and their supervisors
- Mitigate costly mistakes in handling employee behavior, employee relations and performance-related terminations
Hanna Resource Group will assist with creating a toolbox for performance management that is right-sized for your organization, including:
- Fair and measurable performance appraisals
- Comprehensive policies and procedures
- Training resources that will enhance skillsets for employees and supervisors
- Disciplinary processes and employee performance improvement plans
- Cascading incentive and rewards plans that will reinforce the goals for your organization
In addition to creating performance management systems, HRG can also conduct 360 evaluations, implement performance management within an HRIS or other technology solution, increase efficiencies in your current program, and provide training on performance management.
Working with the Hanna Resource Group is a wise, targeted investment for your business. Let us help to resource your organization with a performance management system that will gauge employee performance and give both your organization and your employees a road map to success. Call us today at 859-514-7724 and let’s begin that conversation on how Hanna Resource Group can assist your organization with performance management. Join the many companies that have turned to HRG for the best in human resource solutions.