Recruiting the best people to your organization is a top priority in today’s competitive environment. Ultimately, employees are your strongest asset and now, more than ever, it is essential that your talent acquisition operates as effectively possible. With strong talent centered at the core of what you do, your business depends on attracting the right candidates and vetting them carefully before they join your team. Hanna Resource Group, founded in Lexington, Kentucky by Lyle Hanna in 2007, is a highly respected human resource consulting firm that has assisted businesses nationwide with their recruiting needs. Talent acquisition has become increasingly complicated as businesses work hard to remain compliant, remain competitive, and avoid costly hiring mistakes. To avoid hiring the wrong people, many companies have turned to Hanna Resource Group, now with three locations in Lexington, Louisville and Bowling Green for talent acquisition. HRG is known for its innovation and organizational expertise in sourcing, recruiting, selecting, and hiring. For all practical purposes, in today’s lean work environment, the skill set required to successfully recruit is clearly recognized as an area in which outsourcing is often the best and most affordable solution.
When you partner with HRG, you strengthen your HR function and your organization without hiring additional people to manage talent acquisition.
As you consider outsourcing talent acquisition, ask yourself these questions:
- How is your current recruiting process working? Are you getting a positive ROI on your new hires?
- Does recruitment at your organization need support from time to time or on an ongoing basis?
- Are you accruing higher payroll expenses as a result of ineffective talent acquisition?
- Is your company employing the most up-to-date policies and procedures while recruiting?
- If you are hiring for a new initiative and, if so, what will you do to tailor your recruiting process?
- Is your talent acquisition about fixing problems with the current team? Have you drilled down to identify problems so that recruitment will take these into consideration going forward?
- How familiar are you with the vast myriad of evolving resources of talent acquisition marketing tools and talent analytics available?
- Is your recruitment technology optimized to fit your organization’s customized needs today, and is it positioned to deliver on your future needs?
How can Hanna help with talent acquisition?
Hanna Resource Group can serve as an adjunct to your human resources department, sitting side-by-side with your organization, providing a holistic hiring solution. We have filled hundreds of positions for businesses in a broad range of industry types. In fact, the greatest endorsement of our work comes from the fact that our clients solidify our strong partnership by repeatedly using our services. We believe in relationship recruiting, and we stand strong by our clients in building seamless solutions that fit their talent acquisition challenges. We take our clients’ needs seriously, and we tailor our solutions to match exactly what you need to accomplish your goals.
What are the typical services HRG can provide to assist clients with talent acquisition?
- Retained Search
- Contract Recruiting
- Project Recruitment
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Onsite Recruiting
In addition, we can provide consulting services to improve and enhance your internal recruiting efforts including selection and implementation of recruiting technology services (such as an applicant tracking system), process development and streamlining, and coaching of internal recruiters. We deliver these engagements with our unwavering commitment and expertise to maximize organizational buy-in and reduce cost. Our subject matter experts will help you design and execute a change management strategy that works. We will provide project management guidance to make sure you achieve your goals on time, and on budget.
When we provide talent acquisition services for your business, Hanna Resource Group services, tailored to your organization, may include:
- Analysis of your organization, your industry group, and your market, including market pricing
- Process review, development, and implementation
- Evaluation of recruiting needs for determination of recruiting mediums, both traditional and non-traditional
- Development of screening and interview processes including development of questions, testing, and other forms of evaluations
- Coaching of hiring team members on interview and selection techniques
- And more!
Securing the best employees for your organization is our shared goal. In fact, there is no one size fits all approach for talent acquisition, and we will be happy to discuss with you how we can best design the right support for your organization. Call Hanna Resource Group today at (859)514-7724 and learn more about what Hanna Resource Group can do to continuously improve your workforce.